LOS ANGELES’ FAMOUS BUTTERMILK TRUCK DEBUTS RED VELVET PANCAKE MIX FOR PURCHASE, HIGHLIGHTED WITH OFFICIAL LAUNCH EVENT AT AUTRY FARMERS MARKET
LOS ANGELES, CA [May 2, 2013] –
Known as L.A.’s Breakfast Truck and a mainstay on the mobile restaurant scene with its signature look of the pale yellow wrap adorned with friendly boy Klippy, Buttermilk Truck has been serving breakfast favorites to the L.A. community such as Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Pancake Bites, Hawaiian Bread French Toast Sticks and the Buttermilk Brick for years.
Buttermilk Truck is now officially launching the creation of a dry mix of their most popular menu item: Red Velvet Pancakes. The make-at-home dry mix allows Buttermilk Truck to share the breakfast delight with the rest of the world, sending the treats farther than its L.A. stomping grounds. The mix also offers current fans the ability to serve the most talked about breakfast truck’s popular dish in the comforts of their own homes. Additionally the same mix can be used for baked goods such as cupcakes, brownies, waffles and more.
ATTENTION FANS! For a special edition of June’s upcoming Flavor of the Month, we’re letting you choose which FOTM flavor to bring back! Which one do you think it should be?! It’s up to you, our pancake-loving fans, to get your voices heard. VOTE NOW! [Voting ends May 27th]
Which of these flavors should Buttermilk Truck bring back for June’s Pancake Flavor of the Month?
<-- [VOTE] Almond Pancakes with Balsamic Strawberry Compote0%
Come join us for a very special event combining the best eats and fine wines around LA! Featuring your favorites from Top Chef, a Food network Food Truck Lounge, and of course your favorite gourmet foody trucks! And don’t forget a special performance from indie-pop duo She & Him! Don’t miss out, we hope to see you there!
Featured chefs inlcude
• Michael Voltaggio – Winner, Top Chef Season 6
• Jon Shook and Vinny Dotolo -Animal Restaurant
• Jimmy Shaw -Loteria Grill
• Mark Peel -Campanile, The Tar Pit, Top Chef Masters Seasons 1 & 2
• Suzanne Goin -AOC, Lucques, Tavern and The Hungry Cat
• Ludo Lefebvre – LudoBites
• Betty Fraser – Grub, Top Chef Season 2
• Chris “C.J.” Jacobsen – The Yard,
Top Chef Season 3
• Alex Reznik – Ivan Kane’s Cafe Was, Top Chef Season 7
• Aida Mollenkamp – Ask Aida, Foodcrafters
• And many more
• A full concert set from indie-pop duo She & Him (musical pairing of Zooey Deschanel and M. Ward)
• Mixologist demonstrations
• Book signings
• Beer, wine and spirits tastings
• Panel discussions
• Food Network Food Truck Lounge
• Food trucks